Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Baby How To Clear Plegm 1 Week Old Baby Having Clear Mucousy Vaginal Discharge?

1 week old baby having clear mucousy vaginal discharge? - new baby how to clear plegm

My daughter is 1 weeks and today I found a small amount of clear mucus discharge at each change of diaper. My mother said that was normal, but she thinks it etting. She has an appointment with her pediatrician on Tuesday, but I wanted to know if this is normal because I'm worried so. Has anyone seen?

3 comments:

Emma's Momma!! ♥ 1/29 said...

.. Yes, it is quite normal, and my question was the appointment and said his reason for withdrawal of Hormones from the mother when she was in the womb .. Dont worry if it bleeds a little .. will it happen soon! She was on 8 Days gone!

mybooga said...

This is normal. I was too scared. These are the hormones that you receive during labor. It will disappear in time and may even be a whitish color. I think it was my daughter 3 weeks or so to go. It is two months.

Billie M said...

You Mom is right. This is normal. It is the result of pregnancy hormones. This may also in the breast tissue swelling, which may also affect children.

Post a Comment