Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dvi To Hdmi Adaptor Hdmi Dvi Adaptor For Sky Hd Plus?

Hdmi dvi adaptor for sky hd plus? - dvi to hdmi adaptor

if my plasma TV has a single HDMI cable location and instant messaging with my Sky HD Plus Box. HDMI adapter you can buy twice as much as I use my HDMI DVD player, because I need to insert the cable from Sky Box HD-DVD and unplug the HDMI cable to watch the DVD. So basically after a double-HDMI adapter so you can always keep them connected. IM in the United Kingdom. Sales at Tesco, Dixons

3 comments:

Steve said...

Yes, you can buy HDMI switch, I have seen are 4 HDMI inputs and 1 link to the TV

AJ said...

You can buy a selection box, or if you have a DVI input on your TV, you can use. You can sell a DVI-HDMI for about £ 2, Mapin for what I know about. You may need to connect the audio out of the box to your TV with a DVI cable separately sole purpose is to (hence the name of the video digital video input) must be provided. The DVI is cheaper and easier to be honest.

classics... said...

What you want is not an adapter, but a selection box.

Post a Comment