Sunday, December 13, 2009

Helicobacter Pylori Causes More Condition_symptoms Is A Stool Test For Helicobacter Pylori More Accurate Than Any Other Test?

Is a stool test for helicobacter pylori more accurate than any other test? - helicobacter pylori causes more condition_symptoms

Because I do not know why would the devil, my doctor that I **** in a cup instead of ordering a blood test or breath. Is it right or what? There were more than 9 vials of blood, the other day, everything from thyroid problems in mono anemia, after all the tests, just because I have acid reflux at high doses of prednisone SUPER! Uh, hello! This could be the cause ?!!?!?! * Rolls eyes * I know, I have no stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori, like her, but she is just a bag ******* shower.

Anyway, I am irritated that **** in a cup. ******* It is embarrassing and stupid. It is also a major problem for more than 45 minutes by car to the hospital in order to empty the trash. It looks like a ******* wack job for me.

What do you think? Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment